Course Introduction Copy
Welcome to TEFL Varsity’s 120-hour TEFL course.
Our course is designed to provide teachers with the necessary theoretical and practical information to begin a teaching journey confidently.
While learning with TEFL Varsity, you will come across a range of adaptable activities and techniques to create dynamic and interactive lessons that make students active participants in the classroom.
Please ensure that you have read the information below before getting started. This section will answer some of your questions, such as the layout of the course, how to interact with the support team, and how to pass the course.
A very special thank you to Jema Perry for collaborating with TEFL Varsity and providing the video content.
On behalf of the Tefl Varsity team, we hope you enjoy the course and wish you – Happy Studying!
What you need to study with TEFL Varsity
- TEFL Varsity courses are online. You can access the course from most devices and browsers.
- You will need continuous access to the internet to participate in the forums and complete the online exams and module quizzes.
- You can work at your own pace through the units, including self-study tasks, discussions, assignments, quizzes, and exams.
Make your way to your profile settings and add a picture of yourself. It is not mandatory to add a photo, but it gives other users an idea of who you are when participating in forums. If you have any problems uploading your picture, please contact our support team on the below contact details.
- If you experience any technical diﬃculties when using the platform, please send an email to email@example.com
- Our team will respond to your query within 24-48 hours, excluding weekends.
Support team Query
- If you have any course-related queries or queries related to the final exam or assignments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will respond to your inquiry within 24-48 hours, excluding weekends.
How long will it take to finish the course?
- Access to the course is available for twelve months from when you first sign up.
- Users usually finish the course within 1-2 months, but it is dependent on how much time is dedicated to learning.